How to Apply
Please read or print the following steps and checklists to guide you through the application process.
- Complete and submit the online Application and Admissions Supplemental Forms on or before February 5, 2017. The $175 application fee is paid through PayPal as part of your application. If a student applied for the 2016 -2017 academic year and was wait-listed or received a young letter, the application fee is $85.00.
- Click here to download the Admissions Supplemental Forms.
- Once your online application is submitted you will receive an email with a date and time for your child's admissions test. Testing will take place on February 11 or February 25, 2017 at St. Jude the Apostle Catholic School.
- Attention kindergarten applicants: You will receive a copy of the Gesell Institute Teacher Questionnaire at your child's admissions test in February. This form is required as part of the kindergarten application and must be completed by your child's preschool teacher and returned to St. Jude the Apostle Catholic School by March 10, 2017.
- Copy and mail the following additional documents:
- Birth Certificate (copies allowed)
- Baptismal Certificate (copies allowed)
- Immunization Form 3231: GA Department of Human Resources Certificate of Immunization. Obtain this form from your pediatrician
- All Admissions supplemental forms and additional documents should be mailed to:
Mrs. Aileen Leahey, Director of Admissions
St. Jude the Apostle Catholic School
7171 Glenridge Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Letters of acceptance status will be mailed on Friday, March 31, 2017. Email notification will be sent on Saturday, April 1, 2017 after 8AM.
Please email your response by Thursday, April 13, 2017, to
- Financial Aid information is available on the "Tuition and Financial Aid" webpages. Please take note of due dates.
The application process is considered complete once the following have been met:
- Online application has been submitted
- The application fee has been paid
- The Supplemental Forms and Additional Documents have been received by St. Jude School
- The applicant has completed his scheduled admissions testing at St. Jude School on February 11 or February 25, 2017